BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost July?!?!

I can't believe where the time has gone...Aiden is already 3 months old and is getting soooo big!! He has been sleeping through the night (well from around 9 or 10 to 5 or 6) for quite some time and is now sleeping in his own room, much to Nathan's dismay. He is not much of a napper during the day though. I am hoping that when he starts crawling, that he will wear himself out and take naps HAHA!

Life for myself is very busy. I am working 32+ hours a week as well as playing on a co-ed softball team for the summer. So far we haven't won a game, but we are having lots of fun =) We took Aiden on his first camping trip last weekend as well as a 7 mile hike. He is such a little trooper and was so well behaved.

Well, it's getting late and the munchkin is in bed, I better go spend some quite time with the hubby.

0 comments: