BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Aiden's boots

We have finally hit the age of which Aiden decides what he wants. So far, it has been mostly contained to food and play things; however, for the last week he has been insisting on wearing his fire boots EVERYWHERE! They are soft boots that are supposed to be for indoor wearing, but is it really worth the fight? Not to me! But I will draw the line on most occasions. Except last night =-) It was time for Aiden to go to bed when he says "my boots on Mommy!" I attempted to explain that it was time for bed and we don't wear boots to bed, but he kept on. Well, I figured what would it hurt, he needed to have his sheets washed today anyways, plus I figured that by the time he had to sleep, he would want them off. Well, when I checked on him before I went to bed, he STILL had the boots on and was fast asleep!! I was shocked! So I braved waking him up to take a picture...

It was totally worth it!!! This is the most priceless picture in my opinion. It describes Aiden to a T right now. Every night I hear him tell Elmo "close eyes Elmo on McQueen pillow" and he lets Elmo sleep on his pillow. He still sleeps all over the place so his position isn't all that surprising LOL and of course, THE BOOTS! And believe it or not, he woke up this morning with his boots still on! =-) I LOVE THIS KID!

1 comments:

Wammack Family said...

What a fun kid, and a nice mom.