BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The final countdown...


33 weeks!!! Time sure has gone by quickly! I have been doing well...wearing down for sure. All my weight gain has been directly in my belly LOL keeping up with Aiden is getting more and more difficult since bending down and getting up off the floor just doesn't agree with me =-) Him being potty trained sure has helped but it has added a bit of stress since my absentmindedness causes me to forget he hasn't gone potty in a while which leaves more opportunity for accidents. He really seems to understand the fact that his sissy is in mommy's belly getting big so she can come home. He will come up and pull at my shirt and say "my sissy in there?" which is adorable! He gives her lots of hugs and kisses too. We have been talking a lot with him lately about sissy coming out of mommy's belly and coming home to sleep at our house and that when sissy gets here that she is part of our family. It has helped that we have a few books about babies and family for him and he seems to associate them well and understand. It will be interesting how he really reacts when she is here!!!

0 comments: