BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank you...

I just thought I would drop a quick note to thank all of the people who fight for our freedom everyday, as well as the many who died on 9/11. As a firefighters wife, I am daily reminded of how short life is and am so glad to live in this wonderful country!

On a less serious note, thinks have been very busy at the Kunasek house. Between Nathan's work schedule (lots of OT during the summers), my work schedule, my softball games, Nathan's family, and an active growing baby, things can get hectic...so it is time to take a break. This weekend, we are going CAMPING! This will be Aiden's second camping trip and we are very excited!! With everything so crazy, we don't get to enjoy being a family too often. The weather is supposed to be awesome...I will update with pictures when we get back.


Aiden has discovered that he enjoys eating feet! Anytime he gets his hands on them, in the mouth they go. I was also able to get a pretty good picture of his teeth.
So, I will be back next week with some more pictures to share...hope everyone has a good weekend!!

1 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Kids are so funny! I love the feet.