BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nap time

So, I have a quick minute to update while Aiden is napping. We have been one busy group the last couple of weeks. First, I celebrated my 24th birthday on the 13th...thank you to everyone who made my birthday special!!! We also have a new addition to our house. A 75 gallon salt water fish tank. We obtained it from a co-worker of Nathan's and are SO excited to have been given such an awesome gift. There is still lots to do to get it up and running before we can get more fish, but Aiden sure loves it LOL! This upcoming week will be my last full time week, then I will officially become part time...WOOHOO!! I am still not sure if that will mean that we will be together as a family more or not, but I am so happy to be able to be home more.

Aiden is still not walking, but he sure has gotten brave in the last few weeks. He has no hesitation when he wants to get to something. If it is close enough, he will let go of whatever he is holding onto and reach for the next thing. If he is too far, he quickly drops to the floor and crawls over (mostly on hands and knees now!) Today he is 11 months old...not sure if he will be walking by a year at this point. We have started planning his first birthday which has got to be the most overwhelming thing. Not the actual planning part, but that my little baby is going to be 1 YEAR OLD!

I will post more pictures soon.

0 comments: