BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I want DADDY!


Aiden has finally done it...last night, he did not want anything to do with me, he just wanted Daddy. It was so sad!! I had a massage after work (my only gift to myself that I enjoy once a month...thanks to insurance! hehe) so Nathan was on nighttime duties. Mind you, Aiden is now 10 1/2 months and Nathan has yet to give him a bath by himself =) When I got home, Aiden was all clean, in PJ's and done with dinner. We played for a little while then it was to bed...we thought. He wanted nothing to do with bed. After about 45 minutes of crying, Nathan brought him back into the living room to calm him down (sometimes he just needs to know we are still there and will be out in seconds with us around lol). When Nathan handed Aiden to me and walked away, Aiden instantly started crying and reaching for Daddy! I was very sad that my little man has grown up to have a preference and that Mommy just wasn't cutting it =( I will get over it, plus there will be many other occations that I will get the cold shoulder from Aiden as he gets older!

Also, we are very proud of Daddy's accomplishment of taking care of Aiden from when he woke up to when he went to bed...WAY TO GO!! =D

1 comments:

Kammy said...

Don't loose heart!! It will happen a lot! But just remember it's not so much that he prefers Nate to you, it's he know's your ALWAYS there . . . where as Nate is sometimes at work. Eventually he will get to an age and you can talk about what Daddy does, but for now, cheer up, at least you have an amazing many by your side who loves his kid as much as his kid loves his Daddy!