BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Toddler...scary!

It is so weird to me to consider myself the mother of a toddler. The word is much more intimidating than the actual actions of which makes him a toddler. It is actually really cool that Aiden is walking and has this very expressive personality. It makes me very proud when I see how much he has grown in the last year and that is in no way intimidating...just exciting!!
Anyways, I just love this picture of Aiden. He makes me laugh when he does stuff like this. What is more funny, is that he was sitting on the floor with the remote pointed at the TV and nothing worked (or at least the TV didn't turn off), so he decided to stand up and try again. Still no results, so he walks the remote over to me to see if that worked. I turned the TV off and he just lit up!! He knew exactly what the remote did and was so satisfied that he figured out how to get the job done. LOL
We took Aiden to his 1 year appointment on Tuesday this week. He is now 30 inches long and 19.6 lbs. When he was born, he was 20 inches and 7.9 lbs. The doctor is very happy with his progress and always has wonderful things to say about Aiden's attitude and how we are with him. I have to admit, it is hard when we go to the doctors because Aiden always gets upset and is not generally a crier, so it definately affects me (guess I shouldn't speak for Nathan). Plus, I always have to be the bad guy when he gets his shots and have to hold him down.


Our baby is now a toddler...it's bittersweet for sure, but we sure do love him!!


0 comments: