BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

Parks and Haircuts

YAY!! Aiden has finally made it to the park!! He really thought it was the coolest ever. He really enjoyed digging through the sand and finding the smallest little sticks to hand to mom and dad. But above all, he loved the SLIDE. He could go down that thing a million times and still be ready to go again LOL! Of course, he is not quite ready to go down by himself, so we assisted which made for some tired parents. There are more pictures and a video that are on the other computer...I will attempt to get to those soon.




After looking at all his fun park pictures, I realized just how out of control his hair is!!! I have been attached as I really expected to have bald babies, but after cleaning food out of his hair on a regular basis, I knew something needed to be done. Sad as it is, I even "phoned a friend" for support!! =-) So, we did it...we took a one inch clipper to his lovely locks and they are gone! I had trouble for the first couple days, wondering if I was going to regret it, but I am SO happy we did it! He looks so cute and so much like a little boy! And we can even spike it into a little mohawk HAHA
You tell me...what looks better...
OR
I will post again soon...everything is going well, everyone is feeling well, and we are looking forward to an exciting and fun summer!!!

0 comments: