BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bed time


Every night, Aiden goes through the same bed time routine; however, the nights Nathan is home, we seem to get off track. Aiden will get through dinner, bath time, pj's and milk with no issues...but as soon as I say "time to go to bed Aiden, give daddy a kiss" we have a 10 minute delay. Aiden will instantly go to Nathan and cuddle with him or lay on his shoulder. He looks out the corner of his eye and as long as he can see me, he will not leave that position. But, if I get out of site, he will pick up his head or sit up and as soon as I come in the room, will go right back to cuddling with daddy. As frustrating as this may seem, it is actually my favorite part of Nathan being home. It shows me how much Aiden loves his daddy and what an awesome dad Nathan is to stop what he is doing and enjoy these 10 minutes of down time with Aiden. It is incredibly precious and I am slightly jealous that I don't get those moments. =-)

1 comments:

Wammack Family said...

He is dang cute. I love how they learn to manipulate you from such an early age. I think on of the cutest things in the world is to see a dad cuddled up with their kid.