BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009

Speghetti, Sprinkler and Popsicles

These days it seems that Aiden loves to eat anything that gets him messy...I guess I should be grateful he is eating I guess. He has always been a good eater and still is, just as long as he can feed it to himself. So, I have given up my attempts at keeping him clean during mealtimes. He eats in just a diaper and eats anything that he enjoys (of course, leaving the messiest for dinner so he can get a bath after). And I have to say, he is LOVING IT!!



He is also SO excited for summer activities. We take walks every morning before his nap, play out in the yard or park in the afternoon, and on the especially hot days, we play in the sprinkler and eat popsicles for a special treat. He is such a good little guy too...set down a towel or blanket and he will sit and eat his treat until it is all gone before getting up. =-)





1 comments:

Wammack Family said...

I love the spaghetti pictures. He is a cute little guy.