BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Christmas!!!!

So, as always, the Kunasek household is a little crazy. I remember when I was pregnant, I swore that it wouldn't be a problem to work full time and have a baby...I am finally ready to admit it...I WAS WRONG! Almost daily I wish that I could be at home being mommy rather than at work stressing myself out. I love my job, but it really sucks in the winter! Plus, Aiden is getting big so fast, I feel guily I am not there with him more often. The other night, Aiden cuddled with me before he fell asleep and I just layed there with him for about a half hour taking in how wonderful the moment was...he is such an adorable little guy!!! Notice the very adorable drool mark on my shirt too! hehehe



So, to update you on our holidays, Thanksgiving was very good. It was the first Thanksgiving with Nathan's brother home (he recently completed his many hard years serving in the Army). We were very happy to have him there. We are getting very excited for Christmas too!! We have our tree up and even lights outside this year! Aiden has been very good at staying out of the tree...except for the occational infatuation with his presents that are under it.

We are looking forward to our trip to California in a couple weeks! I am excited for Aiden to see all of his family for his first x-mas =)
Aiden is trying so hard to pull up on things...he does really well when he holds your hands and will stand very well in his crib while holding on, but isn't quite at the point to get himself all the way up yet. I will admit that I am very eager to see him start cruising around!! It's just so fun to see him grow everyday!!!
Ok, better get back to work...I will update again soon!




0 comments: