BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

First SNOW!

I look forward to the first snow EVERY year!!!! It must have been the many years in San Diego where snow was non-existant...it's just the most exciting thing! Especially this year as it was Aiden's first snow =) I went to work late just so that I could get him up and take some pictures of him in the snow!!! lol





He wasn't too sure what the cold, wet stuff was but he liked the idea of something new. So, here are some pictures of our house and street on Eugene's first snow day...


Nathan was the only one that had driven on the street that morning to make sure the roads were good for me to drive on. Yesterday, we had some wet weather which made a mess of the roads, but it wasn't too bad for my 1.7 mile drive to work. So, all in all, today was a fun morning for the Kunasek family on Aiden's first snow day!!!!




1 comments:

Wammack Family said...

I cannot say that I share the same enthusiasm for the snow. I am looking forward to the warm Christmas of San Diego.

We had a ton of snow this weekend, the big girls enjoyed playing in it, but we didn't take Bella out in it.

The photos are so cute. Aiden is a handsome little guy.