BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

First steps!

Aiden has officially taken his first steps!!!! They weren't very stable but they were steps! I had got home and he was excited to see me, so I went and picked him up (Nathan was folding laundry on the couch and Aiden was cruising it). Well, he was excited to see me, but more excited to cruise the couch. So, I put him down next to the other couch...not the same. He cruised to the end of that couch, let go, and took about 3-4 steps towards the other couch before falling! It was SO cute! He fell, the started crawling right to the couch with no regard to his huge accomplishment. Before we know it, he will be a toddler!!!!!! I still can't believe how fast it all happened! We are so proud of our little man!

1 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Yay! That is very exciting. Congrats to Aiden on his first steps.