BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 months down!

My little monster is 10 months old today! There are days that I look at him and still see my little baby, but then there are days that I look at him and see a little boy. He has such a wonderful and animated personality. He is very particular about things too...a lot like his dad =). He will occationally waive goodbye while saying "ba-ba" and even blow kisses. He is doing very good with his sippy cup but still prefers his bottle, it's much easier. He has not experience too many table foods yet, but we are in no rush to get there. He does good with the basics (cherrios, puffs, pieces of bread, rice) but is weirded out by new textures and will gag on foods. So, a little more time on that is needed.

We did experience Aiden's first "bad" fall injury. While playing with his favorite x-mas present (an activity table) he bent down to grab a toy. After picking the toy up and trying to pull back to a stand, his hand slipped and he hit his mouth on the side of his toy (which is plastic). He was very tired so he cried a lot and after I calmed him down, we noticed that his mouth was bleeding. There were no cuts or anything, which was the first thing that I assumed since he has 7 teeth, but his gums bled a bit. It was all short lived and he has no evidence of his fall. But I guess that was a good warm up for me of the many falls to come. =-)

Otherwise, we are all hanging in there with our hectic schedules and loving life!!!!!

0 comments: