BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cruising

Well, we officially have ourselves a cruiser. Aiden is now all over the house! Our once nervous little boy that would not venture beyond the area rug in the living room has been pulling himself up on the dining room chairs, criusing the couches, and even crawling down the hall to find you. So far, he has made out with minimal falls and tears. We are now working on sitting down from a standing position. This seems to be an issue at nap/bed time mostly. He can get up but not down so he will cry for help, but then cry when you leave him after laying him back down. I know it will soon pass, but this has been a very draining week for me! I still look at him and see my little baby, but he is such a big kid now! I think I am in denial...this week was the first time he got a bath in the tub without his ducky LOL!! He sits up all by himself and is always happy to be in the water =) He now stands by the tub while it is filling up and bounces with the biggest smile on his face because it is BATH TIME! Too cute!

With the way things are going, by my next update he will be walking...oh, that is a scary word!

0 comments: